Sometimes we are so afraid of loneliness that we prefer to be surrounded by people who do not fill us. However, being around people does not mean being truly in company.
So, if right now you feel lonely because you don’t have anyone, you should know that you have the only person who matters most in this world. Yourself.
Loneliness and sadness phrases – Words of encouragement to keep going:
If you are going through a moment of sadness, maybe you need phrases for a lonely and sad woman to feel better. And realize that all is not lost.
- We must learn to live with loneliness, since it is the most sincere companion that exists.
- When we learn to be alone with ourselves, we don’t need anyone else to be happy.
- True happiness comes from being comfortable with our own loneliness. To share it later with someone we love.
- Loneliness is the best time to know ourselves.
- All feelings, especially sadness, come to the fore when we are alone. To remind us that we are alive.
- Life would have no meaning if we did not stop for a while to meditate in solitude.
- Loneliness is healing, since you only have you and your thoughts. By which you get to know yourself better.
- It is in moments of loneliness that the best ideas are developed and
- When we are alone, we can get to feel the feelings to the surface.
- Loneliness is the opportunity that life gives us to learn to love ourselves.
What can I do if I feel sad and just want to cry or feel lonely?
We have all gone through those tough stages where we think there will be no light at the end of the road. And even if we try, we can’t help but feel that loneliness that overwhelms us.
It is in these moments, where you must embrace the feeling and feel it in its entirety. Pain demands to be felt. So if you want to cry or scream, do it. Because it will be the best way to drain all the bad things you feel inside.
You can’t keep what you feel to yourself, and you can’t hide your true feelings either. Since in this way, the only thing you will achieve is to make them much larger.
All is not lost, since the only person who can make you truly happy is yourself. You don’t need anyone else to be a whole person. Your strength and true worth reside within you, and it will be your duty to find it.
Therefore, take your time, all you need until you are better. Yes, all this will pass. Those negative feelings that overwhelm you will soon go away and you will finally be able to smile again for yourself.
How to overcome sadness or loneliness?
There are many words for a lonely person, words of encouragement that can be said, and many things that can be done. Despite this, the only way to overcome sadness and loneliness will depend on ourselves.
If you are alone, you do not have a partner and your friends are not around, or they are busy. It is the best time for you to get to know yourself and to enjoy your own company.
You may feel that love no longer exists, or that there is no room for you. You may not feel ready for a relationship. It’s okay! Take your time to heal.
- Get a hobby
If it’s been a long time since you did something you liked, do it. The best time to experience new things is now. This way, your mind will stay busy enjoying all the new experiences you are having.
You can learn a new language, or read a book or learn about a new culture. There are many things you can do with your time. And one of the best way to take advantage of it is by learning new things.
Exploring all the corners of the world is one of the best therapies to relax. Since the planet has many beautiful things to offer us, and therefore they will be the ideal medicine for your sadness. Take care of your mental health and say goodbye to loneliness!